Ghost Tours in St. Georges

DrJamesP

I heard about ghost walking tours in St. Georges but I can't find any additional information. Any information regarding these tours is appreciated! We'll be in Bermuda next week with family and thought it might be fun.

Thanks,

Mary

Well... the Evening Candlelight Walk mentions that it covers folklore and facts and fiction on some of the locations. Probably not what you're looking for. But I figured I'd try with what I was eyeballing.

JC

I was in St. George last week. We were only docked there one night. They also have the Street Festival, so if you do the Ghost Tour, make sure there is enough time to go to the Festival. The Goom-ba dancers perform and it's a lot a fun. Bring your camera because they are dressed in very colorful costumes. My photos came out great! My dh and I went to the old church's graveyard on our own. The tour was passing through at the same time. I think it would have been interesting, because you learn things that you just can't find out on your own.

• 2 years later...

Any new info on Ghost tours or Haunted tours in Bermuda? My husband & I are going in October, and we enjoy that sort of thing. I have searched the internet for tours, but can not find anything. Any suggestions? :cool:

~Jen~

countdown.pl?name=crazy80s&date=10-5-2008&image=Beach-9&text=&ship=Norwegian Dawn

I'm drawing a big "goose egg" too in searches for Bermuda Ghost Tours. Also, nothing in my collection of Bermuda tour books.

We'll have to get the "Ghost Hunters" crew to make a trip to say, the Royal Navy Dockyard. I'd wager that place is rich with paranormal activity!

Archived