Any thoughts on the Alaska TourSaver book?

smariner

Personnally I see nothing wrong with people reselling their toursaver books - but since it is the policy of CC that it not be done here then Ebay is a great alternative. Unfortunately some have not been on this board long enough to know where to find them/sell them - so I see no harm/no foul when someone asks as long as after they are told they can't buy/sell here they don't continue to post about it - so I don't feel anyone should feel any shame over what has been said here.

I agree 100%. Since I've sold my used TourSavers already, I'm not advertising. But I was happy to recoup some money via auction and in the process, let someone else have a bargain on those many, many coupons we didn't use.

I feel a bit ambivalent about reselling because it's stated they help fund Special Olympics, however, they get mentioned (and I'm glad they do) here enough to up sales, I'm sure. Without this site, I wouldn't have known to purchase our 2 this year, in the first place, and refer a friend who purchased a third.

Thank goodness there isn't a ban on naming great excursions and how to save money. All that's asked is it be in response to a question and not outright posting by the guides/owners/operators, or even members.

Archived