diane f how was the super 8

• 3 weeks later...

The rooms were nice but there is nothing to do nearby. they had a free shuttle from airport and to cruiseship terminal. they are on main highway so we took public bus to where we wanted to go. If you get a good rate it was fine and clean and a good size room.What kind of rate are they giving you,compared to other places?

There is a House of Pancakes in walking distance.Walgreens was not too far. you could walk it. If it is mainly just to sleep and the price is great, it will be fine.If you have day to explore the public bus took us to Las Olas where we had dinner and walked around.Very nice.

You should go to the Super 8 site or Tripadvisor or someplace and write a review. I don't think one exists online. I had originally booked this, but ended up changing to the Sleep Inn, also in Dania for $3 more, because I never could find a review for it. Sounds like it would have suited our purposes fine for just a one night stay. Both seem quite similar.

Archived