Empress Deck

bsantis

We just got our Documents today for The Carnival Paradise. I see that we were assigned Room 55E which I assume the E means Empress Deck .Never have sailed before is this Room a good location? I booked an OceanView Guarantee.

[url]http://www.dargal.com/cruises/carnival/smoke_free_paradise/deck.htm[/url]

You got an oceanview room on the Empress Deck forward.
Any cabin on a ship is better the being at home or at work. Have a wonderful time.

Well, you're forward of the atrium, but not too far. You're about 5-10 seconds from the elevators, so I doubt you'll hear any noise from it but you'll have fast access. It also means you can grab something from the atrium bar if you get thirsty during the night. We usually have a similar location for our cabin but aft of the atrium. You'll be fine.

[font=Microsoft Sans Serif][size=3][color=red]We sailed the Paradise twice and both times we were on the Empress deck. That location is simply the best IMHO on the fantasy class ships. Just walk down your hallway and you are in the atrium. Go up a few decks and you are on lido. Go down a few and you are at the dining room. I think you will be quite pleased with your location.[/color][/size][/font]

Archived