printing fun pass..

ali38

Ali - I had a very hard time printing mine out as well. :mad: I emailed Carnival and they are aware of the problem. They told me that as long as the information is in the system it won't matter if you have a print out. Being the anal person I am I still worried about it and kept trying. Eventually I WAS able to print it, didn't try anything different, just one day it decided to print for me. Keep trying and hopefully you will get lucky with it.

Terri

Go to the main Carnival page. At the bottom left there is an option to click on "Booked Guest". When you click on that the next page will give you an option to fill out your "Fun Pass". Click on that and then enter your booking number, ship, and last name. Click on enter and it will bring up the information you entered. Click on "Print Fun Pass" and it will bring up your fun pass on the next page. This has worked for everyone that has tried so good luck!!!

John and Cristina

Go to the main Carnival page. At the bottom right there is an option to click on "Booked Guest". When you click on that the next page will give you an option to fill out your "Fun Pass". Click on that and then enter your booking number, ship, and last name. Click on enter and it will bring up the information you entered. Click on "Print Fun Pass" and it will bring up your fun pass on the next page. This has worked for everyone that has tried so good luck!!!

John and Cristina

Just Tried and it now works for me!! Great Info

Thanks

I just tried 3 more times doing what you suggested and it still only prints the blue funpass complete page? I guess I will edit and then try?

If it's blue and about the size of an airline ticket, the old ones before e tickets took over, then that's it. Kind of disappointing after all that work!

Terri

Though they say you don't need the printout, it's good to have it. Last week when checking in for our Victory cruise, the agent told me I had to fill out the boarding pass in the cruise book. I told him that I had completed the Fun Pass so he looked again. At first, no joy, so I started to fill out the paper boarding pass, when he looked again and found that we had been upgraded. Turns out at first he was only looking at the cabin number, not the name.

Archived