Coral Breeze Excurison

Tinkersmom

Has anyone had experience with the Coral Breeze Limited Tours. They have a excurison that includes Manatee Watch,snorkeling and beach break for a very good price. Says they pick you up at the dock and return you. This is our first cruise and I want to make good picks that dont cost a mint but can still see and do things we never done.:rolleyes:

Well I Cant Say Either Way Anything About Them...but I Am Using Them In Sept For The Shark/ray Snorkel Beach City And Lunch Tour. I Thought It Was A Great Price For A 5 Hour Tour. Maybe Some Other People Will Post With Some Info Soon

Hi All

We were there in Belize with Hammer Head/Coral Breeze the first week in May '06 doing the Coral Gardens, Shark & Sting Ray Alley, & lunch on Caye Caulker & we had a delightful time !

I think that everyone on the boat felt the same.

Go for it !!

Bill in FL

We just got back from the Valor and used CoralBreeze/Hammerhead tours for Shark Ray Alley and lunch at Caye Caulker. We were tendered into Belize city. It's very easy to find the tour operator. Go right as you exit the tender boat. We met up at the Wet Lizard bar. The snorkeling was great, but took about 45 minutes by boat to get there. Saw barracuda, sting ray, many colored fish. Then went to feed stingrays and sharks. LOTS of stingrays, but creepy. They swim right under your feet and around your body!! Ended the day lunching at Caye Caulker. Good lunch for $5. Not enough time to get to a beach, the water near the little restaurant wasn't good for swimming, too much seaweed, etc. Another 45 minutes back to the tender area. We had about an hour to shop and grab a local beer before tendering back to the ship. All in all, a good day. Sun was hot, but you don't notice it because you're either on a speeding boat with plenty of air, or in the water, so watch out...

Archived