Nowegian Dawn 05-13-06

south1246

OK, so we had an absolutely wonderful time. Matt Baker was great and those of you who know "wikki wikki wah" will understand he is a great guy. He was leaving the ship when we did for a couple weeks due to an illness with his very young nephew who has a liver disease. Pretty sad when he explained during the farewell show.

Anyway, I read a ton of posts about the food on the Dawn. I have to say the food was not bad. I ate my fill like anyone else and I would never let anything get in the way of me having a good time but...........

I was pretty disappointed in the food on board. I thought the selection in the buffet was dismal. I thought the quality of the food was good but it was all about selection.

The specialty restaurants were also good quality but again not enough selection. I thought the worst part was the room service menu. A Royal Caribbean menu is at least three times larger.

Just something I wanted to let folks know. It's just so that you don't get your hopes up.

as many as you can. You can make reservations the first day on board. They will have a desk at reception for reservations and you can make them for every night. After eating at the buffet that is what we did.

I thought the worst part was the room service menu. A Royal Caribbean menu is at least three times larger.

Just something I wanted to let folks know. It's just so that you don't get your hopes up.

Was this the room service menu in a regular cabin or the one in the suites?

Archived