Have anyone done the Mayan temple tour in Belize?

Breezzy

I'm schedule to be in Belize somtime in October 2006 and I was just wondering if anyone had done the Mayan temple tour and with which company I must do it with. Its my husband and I along with our two kids. I just need some idea as to what to do, and I've heard about their beautiful Mayan temples.

Can anyone help me with this matter?

Thanks a million.:)

There are a few Mayan temples that you can tour while in Belize. I did the Lamani tour last year and loved it. I did book it via the cruise line. In most ports I book my own stuff but in Belize, most of the tours take you far from the port and they usually are cutting it pretty close time wise.

Thanks for the quick responce, but isn't booking with a local ccompany cheaper than booking through the cruise ship? We just want to spend less and save more. Do anyone recommend any specific company? and what makes them stand out from the rest?

Thanks

I'm schedule to be in Belize somtime in October 2006 and I was just wondering if anyone had done the Mayan temple tour and with which company I must do it with. Its my husband and I along with our two kids. I just need some idea as to what to do, and I've heard about their beautiful Mayan temples.

Can anyone help me with this matter?

Thanks a million.:)

Do you know which Mayan ruins in Belize? There are actually quite a few of them. We did the excursion to the ruins at Lamanai and loved it. However because it is an all-day excursion, it is one I recommend doing through the ship rather than privately(which I normally prefer). We arrived back just in time to catch the 2nd last tender.

Archived