how long to tender?

cruzrrrr

I'm having second thoughts about Belize. How long is the tender ride? Sounds like it takes 2 hours in transportation if you want to do the cave tubing! Is it worth it? Is Belize really cool? I actually lost sleep over this-so many itineraries, so many ships! Thanks for any responses.

In Belize, the ship tenders about 5 miles out and the tenders are small compared to other ports. However, the tender boats have twin 200hp engines and they crank them. Once you get on the tender boat, expect about a 15-20 ride to the dock.

I'm having second thoughts about Belize. How long is the tender ride? Sounds like it takes 2 hours in transportation if you want to do the cave tubing! Is it worth it? Is Belize really cool? I actually lost sleep over this-so many itineraries, so many ships! Thanks for any responses.

This port is serviced by a fleet of small, high speed tenders that load/unload quickly. We arrived on Grand Princess around 6 or 6:30 in the morning. We were on shore by 7:30. It was the easiest tender port of all the western caribbean stops.

Enjoy!

Archived