how to start a roll call?

PittsburghTerri

Can someone please help me start a roll call for Insignia, August 13-27 (Baltics)? I have seen several website addresses and the last one I saw wasn't correct. I thought people check this site for others, but apparently there's a special Roll Call section, and I don't know how to find it, access it, or start it! Thanks for your help. Maybe it's too early for people to respond? We'd like to set up some private tours with others on the ship.

:)

Can someone please help me start a roll call for Insignia, August 13-27 (Baltics)? I have seen several website addresses and the last one I saw wasn't correct. I thought people check this site for others, but apparently there's a special Roll Call section, and I don't know how to find it, access it, or start it! Thanks for your help. Maybe it's too early for people to respond? We'd like to set up some private tours with others on the ship.

3 ways to "roll call" for Oceania

I. go back to cruise critic message boards ( scroll down to roll call) there is not an Oceania heading so click on "other ships"..in the Title put your dates and ship.

2. repost here in title put roll call and date

and then in message ( your message)

3. try the other board for Oceania also, at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oceanacruiser/messages

and do the same thing

Good luck!:D

To OBXcruisers,

I think that because Oceania only had ONE ship until two years ago and not that many people knew about the line, it was assigned to "Other cruise Lines" on the roll call part of CC.

Now that they have three ships and most of the cruises are full, I think we should ask the people who run this board to list it under its own listing.

Right????

Sheila

Archived