Glory Tour

SugarnSpice

Hi,

We'll be visiting Barbados in June. Though I have read good reviews about the tour operator, I also read about their credit card issues.

But the tour package is very appealing and Sarah herself has been very prompt and helpful.

Can anyone who recently took the tour face any similar issues?

Do we any other options for Tour excursions where we dont need to pay in advance?

Silvermoon is not our kind because my husband and myself dont want to spend another day in the sea! We want to explore the island, the culture and ofcourse SHOP!

Hope someone posts soon because I really need to make a reservation soon!

Hi,

We'll be visiting Barbados in June. Though I have read good reviews about the tour operator, I also read about their credit card issues.

But the tour package is very appealing and Sarah herself has been very prompt and helpful.

Can anyone who recently took the tour face any similar issues?

Do we any other options for Tour excursions where we dont need to pay in advance?

Silvermoon is not our kind because my husband and myself dont want to spend another day in the sea! We want to explore the island, the culture and ofcourse SHOP!

Hope someone posts soon because I really need to make a reservation soon!

My husband and I just got back this last week from our cruise and we did the Glory Tours - Best of Barbados. It was so amazing!

We were lucky and saw the Green Tail monkeys at the wildlife reserve - and the snorkeling w/the sea turtles was awazing.

We didn't have any trouble with credit card issues - or anything else for that matter.

My husband and I enjoyed the cave as well.

The views of the coastline - near Bathsheba were incredible.

We'd recommend Sarah and Glory Tours.

Barb

Babsroth you stated you just returned I have a couple questions? I am also booked with Glory tours for August. Did your ship have the 6 pm departure from barbados and what time did you return from your tour? I'm worry about geting back to the ship on time. I am booked for the best of Barbados tour. Also what was served for lunch I am taking my son who is a very picky eater I don't want him not to eat allday. Last question did the boat tour serve free rum punch like the other boat tours?

Thanks

Babsroth you stated you just returned I have a couple questions? I am also booked with Glory tours for August. Did your ship have the 6 pm departure from barbados and what time did you return from your tour? I'm worry about geting back to the ship on time. I am booked for the best of Barbados tour. Also what was served for lunch I am taking my son who is a very picky eater I don't want him not to eat allday. Last question did the boat tour serve free rum punch like the other boat tours?

Thanks

Our ship did leave port at 6PM. If I remember correctly we were back at the ship before 4PM. They pick you up outide the port enterance. But when you come back they can take you inside the gates so you don't walk as far.

Lunch was a choice of Chicken or Fish.... There is rice, and macaronni and cheese, some mixed beans, I'm drawing a blank... Here is a link to a photo of my hubby with his fish lunch:

http://myweb.cableone.net/ptroth/photos/2006pics/may/set7/5/Image33.jpg

I don't recall any Free Rum Punch on the boat tour - but the boat tour was one of the highlights of the day for me. They had food to feed the turtles and food to feed the fish by the coral reefs.

Barbados was one of my most favorite stops on our cruise.

Barb

I have a question, too. Is there snorkel equipment available for the glass bottom boat portion of the tour? If so, are life vests available?

Thanks!

For the Glory Tours - there is Snorkel Equipment on the glass bottom boat you can use. They also have life vests for adults and kids.

Barb

I don't recall any Free Rum Punch on the boat tour - but the boat tour was one of the highlights of the day for me. They had food to feed the turtles and food to feed the fish by the coral reefs.

Barbados was one of my most favorite stops on our cruise.

Barb

I did some checking - as my husband I both recall a cooler on board the boat - but we never asked for anything to drink. In looking around online I found the two gentlemen we had that day for our snorkeling adventure. Their website is found here - in which it shows they had drinks including run aboard.

http://www.justbreezingwatersports.com/glass_bottom_boat.php

Barb

These two guys were very informative - and at one point one of them even swam along side the turtles and hand feed them.

Hi guys.... On our tour, there was bottled water available in the cooler on the boat, but Ricky was nice enough to purchase us a Rum Punch drink at the Wildlife Reserve though. I cannot tell you that that is the norm or was just a special occasion.

• 1 month later...

Thinking about booking Glory Tours for our cruise in January and was wondering how you all made payment to them. Did they want and charge your credit card before the tour? Or did you pay them in cash after the tour?

Thanks,

Carol

Thinking about booking Glory Tours for our cruise in January and was wondering how you all made payment to them. Did they want and charge your credit card before the tour? Or did you pay them in cash after the tour?

Thanks,

Carol

I believe we made a 50% deposit in advance on our CCard and paid the remainder that day in cash. You can use your CCard for the balance though. I'd email Sarah though to verify what her current payment policies are to be on the safe side. It's well worth every penny to book this tour! Have fun :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived