Leaving Tomorrow 5/27 Disembarkation Question

ouqtinvu

Very excited to finally packing and leaving tomorrow for our 1st NCL cruise on the Dawn. We have a car service picking us up and taking us home. Our Docs say we will arrive at 10am and states "Disembarkation usually begins two hours after docking"....Now if this is true they wouldn't start letting us off till noon - Something tells me it will be a lot earlier - but my experience so far has only been with Carnival. The time thing wouldn't be such an issue except the car service just let me know they add $30 an hour "wait" time - we're talking OUCHY here! Right now I have them scheduled for a 12 noon pick up - Does anyone have any advice for us? Thank so much for all your help - reading these boards has been terrific. Laurel

Very excited to finally packing and leaving tomorrow for our 1st NCL cruise on the Dawn. We have a car service picking us up and taking us home. Our Docs say we will arrive at 10am and states "Disembarkation usually begins two hours after docking"....Now if this is true they wouldn't start letting us off till noon - Something tells me it will be a lot earlier - but my experience so far has only been with Carnival. The time thing wouldn't be such an issue except the car service just let me know they add $30 an hour "wait" time - we're talking OUCHY here! Right now I have them scheduled for a 12 noon pick up - Does anyone have any advice for us? Thank so much for all your help - reading these boards has been terrific. Laurel

Unless there is a problem noon is a good time. Frankly I use my cell phone to call when debarking begins and most of the time the car service gets there in plenty of time.

Archived