Sensation Questions

GT108

Hi

We are looking forward to our first Carnival cruise this August.

We were wondering if anyone can give us some info on our cabin?

We are in cat 4E, inside on the verranah deck.

Can anyone tell me if the rooms have a safe and a fridge?

Also, are these rooms one of the renovated ones?

I am also interested in knowing what the experienced cruisers have to say about choosing between an inside cabin on the verrandah deck versus an outside cabin on the Riviera deck.

Thanks

I've done insides, ocean views and balconies. I like balconies best, but because they're pricey, I go with insides most often...to me ocean views aren't special. Also, I prefer an inside on the Empress Deck over the Verandah Deck because you have cabin floors above and below instead of public areas and it tends to be much more quiet.

Hi.............. choosing between an inside cabin on the verrandah deck versus an outside cabin on the Riviera deck.Thanks

From those two choices, I would definitely choose the Riveria OV.

A personal choice, of course, but I can't stand to be in a cabin without any natural light. I've had only one inside cabin, and I had never before realized that I must be claustrophobic.:(

My cabin on the Sensation was E1. I chose it specifically for the two portholes. You just need to weigh all the pros and cons, whether you'll be happy in a cabin with no windows ???

On our first cruise, we had an inside cabin. It drove me crazy not being able to see outside from my cabin even thoughit was only 3 days. The 2nd cruise was for 7 days on the Inspiration. It was a relatively small difference in price for an OV compared to an inside. TA booked an OV on the Riviera deck & got upgraded to the Upper. We will be in an OV on Upper again in 2 weeks on the Sensation. IMO, the Upper deck is ideal b/c the deck below & above are cabins.

I love having a window. Would REALLY love a balcony, but will settle for a window for now!

Hi

We are looking forward to our first Carnival cruise this August.

We were wondering if anyone can give us some info on our cabin?

We are in cat 4E, inside on the verranah deck.

Can anyone tell me if the rooms have a safe and a fridge?

Also, are these rooms one of the renovated ones?

I am also interested in knowing what the experienced cruisers have to say about choosing between an inside cabin on the verrandah deck versus an outside cabin on the Riviera deck.

Thanks

The rooms have safes but no refridgerators. At least I don't remember any. I sailed on the Sensation twice before and don't remember any. Someone will come along and verify the fridge part for you.

Bill

Guest YesitDonna

I think only suites have a fridge if I'm not mistaken and yes all cabins have a safe.

I would choose a Riviera outside instead of a higher inside as well, as a matter of fact I just did that on my June 5th cruise booking. I don't care which I have as long as I am on the ship though LOL For me the higher deck just means I don't go as long on the elevator LOL

We were on the Sensation in Mar. 05. Grandkids loved it, so much we are cruising again in July. We had an inside Rivera room and it was fine. You don't spend a whole lot of time in your room. I would suggest that you take a "grocery store" type card with you to use on the safe. The safe reads the magnetic strip on the card. You won't want to use a credit card or your S&S card for this. Have a great time!!!

Archived