Victory rear cabin question - 8432 & 8434

OhioBeachBum

Just got home from vacation and found our cruise docs waiting for us! We were upgraded to a balcony guarantee (started with an inside). I checked the numbers on the tickets and it looks like they've given us cabins 8432 & 8434. These are on the Verandah deck at the very rear of the ship. I always thought these would be great cabins to have but I'd like to hear from others. Thanks!

We were in 6440 last week on a CTN. It was a great cabin! Not as private on the balcony as the normal balconies, but that was fine. It was wonderful sailing out of NYC, took lots of great pix, however on the way back into the harbor I found myself gravitating toward the bow for a better view. We didn't feel any vibration at all in the aft balcony. Have a wonderful trip. :D

Just back from the Victory last Thursday. We had 6438 on Upper Deck and just loved it. What great views and the balcony was large enough to stretch out and really lounge. When you look down from the balcony all you see is ocean, nothing to obscure the view for 180 degrees. Also, it was surprisingly quiet where we were even though we were only one deck up from the Adriatic Lounge.

You should really enjoy the room. Also, I was able to see whales blowing, porpoises rolling, tuna cutting through the wake looking for baitfish, and other critters.

Wish I were going back with you.

Archived