Just back - we used Nativeway

Kim&Chris

These guys are awesome. They met us at the gazebo located right off the dock and drove us to their boat. We boarded and off we went. I cannot remember the boat captain's name, but he was very knowledgeable and seemed to be primarily concerned with safety (both the passengers and the stingrays). I was impressed with that.

Our boat had only 15 - 20 people on it, so our stingray encounter was perfect. We were in the water for probably 35 minutes or so. The entire time, the staff was there with us, helping to keep us involved with the stingrays, and to teach us the best way to hold/feed the stingrays without harming the creatures in any way. There was on onboard photographer capturing the whole thing.

After stingray city, we went snorkeling for another 1/2 hour or so, then over to Rum Point for a delicious lunch. This place is pure paradise!

To sum it up, I would highly recommend Nativeway. For the reasonable cost of $60, we had one of the best experiences of our lives.

Archived