Celebrity Dress Code

kingsrx

I am on a Med Cruise on Celebrity in about a week. I finally have the formal wear nailed down (Halter cocktail dress and a black skirt w/two different shirts).

I am unsure about the informal nights. I have three of those as well. I was wondering if the shirts I have for the formal nights could be reused on the informal nights and paired with a nice pair of black or white pants to dress them down a bit.

And on the casual nights what is the dress really like? I have nicer pants (white ones and black ones) for the cruise nights. I just need to make sure I will not stick out horribly. Are nice polos and short sleeved sweaters alright for those nights?

Thanks!

Kings,

I'd take along a nice pair of white pants. We did Celebrity Zenith to Bermuda and it was just nice dressing during the informal nights. I believe a pair of white pants with a nice top and some sandals worked fiine for me. You might want to ask this question in the Celebrity section since I cruised back in 2003 and things might have changed since then.

I am on a Med Cruise on Celebrity in about a week. I finally have the formal wear nailed down (Halter cocktail dress and a black skirt w/two different shirts).

I am unsure about the informal nights. I have three of those as well. I was wondering if the shirts I have for the formal nights could be reused on the informal nights and paired with a nice pair of black or white pants to dress them down a bit.

And on the casual nights what is the dress really like? I have nicer pants (white ones and black ones) for the cruise nights. I just need to make sure I will not stick out horribly. Are nice polos and short sleeved sweaters alright for those nights?

Thanks!

I think that would work. I have only taken one Celebrity cruise but the only differance I saw in informal night from formal night was no evening gowns or tuxes. But I saw also plenty of cocktail dresses (and men in suits) on both nights.

I also saw on formal night and informal night women in dressy tops with black dress slacks-so why not?

Be sure and post back about your cruise!

Archived