Lifejackets for 14mo. old on the NCL Spirit?

sailorsixx

I've not sailed NCL, but I imagine it's the same across the board: if he/she doesn't volunteer to do it, ask your steward to bring a little child's lifevest. You will keep it in your cabin for the duration of the cruise.

If you are planning water-related activities, or if you will be using boats as a mode of transportation, you might want to consider bringing your own. The ship's life vest must stay on the ship. We brought a life vest for DD, and I felt much more comfortable with her in it, whether we were at the beach or on a speed boat.

Enjoy your cruise!

I've not sailed NCL, but I imagine it's the same across the board: if he/she doesn't volunteer to do it, ask your steward to bring a little child's lifevest. You will keep it in your cabin for the duration of the cruise.

If you are planning water-related activities, or if you will be using boats as a mode of transportation, you might want to consider bringing your own. The ship's life vest must stay on the ship. We brought a life vest for DD, and I felt much more comfortable with her in it, whether we were at the beach or on a speed boat.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks so much for the info. I figured as much & we did get one for my grandson.

• 3 months later...

Hi. We sailed the Dawn and needed two children's life vests. They actually had them in the room when we boarded. After our Dawn cruise last December, we passed on Disney World this year, and signed up for the Dec. sailing of the Spirit. When is your cruise? If your going before Dec., post a review when you get back. It's hard to find much on the Spirit with kids. Thanks and have a great time. Janice

Archived