Yippee Booked A Cruise~april 21,2007

little5251

Gosh I am sooo over due for a cruise !! Last year my 7 day eastern Caribbean cruise was cancelled due to Katrina. Yes I was blown clear out of my state. The year before I was in the Gulf (my very first cruise) on the Conquest with Ivan!! I figure April ought to be safe LOL. I will be reading lots and biding my time here on the CC site . I am and a gal pal of mine or leaving the hubbies home and going to shop and just relax . We can't wait!!!:D

Yes, Anything out of Hurricane season is good. I've also found May to be a super month to cruise. No rough weather and the sea is like glass. I booked one last month for next May (Just UNDER a year to wait now!! :rolleyes: )

13 months of cruzin' the board for 8 days of fun....it's worth it!! :)

Have fun Cruzin'

Jacquelyn :D

Gosh I am sooo over due for a cruise !! Last year my 7 day eastern Caribbean cruise was cancelled due to Katrina. Yes I was blown clear out of my state. The year before I was in the Gulf (my very first cruise) on the Conquest with Ivan!! I figure April ought to be safe LOL. I will be reading lots and biding my time here on the CC site . I am and a gal pal of mine or leaving the hubbies home and going to shop and just relax . We can't wait!!!:D

Where are you going? Which ship?

I definately know the feeling our 7 day cruise got cut short to a 5 day cruise and lost a port of call due to Frances. We made the best of it :p

Enjoy the anticipation!!

Howdie! I'm the lucky pal that is going. Though I have this feeling that the hubbies will try to change thier minds at the last minute. :rolleyes:

Oh, if ya wanna know who all is going you have to put the NAME of the ship! :D :D :D

We are going on the Ecstacy. Since it doesn't include spouses or kiddos, we needed to make it affordable so as not to feel TOOOO guilty. :p So, no airfare and a 5 day it is! I can handle that. WOOO HOOOO. Come on April.

LOL I was so excited about going , I never said where or the ship !! Well as Barbe said it will be on the Ecstacy , and it will be leaving out of Galveston on the 21st which is a Sat , and will return to Galveston on Thursday morning.

Well too bad but it is time for the girls to have some down time , this is in regard to the comment about the hubbies changing their minds. You know how the men want to drag you all over the place when you just want to browse and shop :rolleyes: LOL

Narina thanks for the invite to stop by, my friend and I would sure have taken you up on it . What a wonderful way to celebrate your wedding day.Then your honeymoon on a cruise ,what more you a girl ask for ??LOL Our ship is the Ecstasy unfortunately. Best wishes to you and your new hubby to be.:D

Archived