Did you book with Native Way?

jesusfreak

I booked the Stingrays & Island Tour with Native Way on Grand Cayman. Anyone else use them? They asked me to fax over my credit card information to "Hold" the reservation. This seems just a little odd to me- if you booked with them did you fax over your credit card information?

With all the credit card fraud going around I don't like the idea of my credit card information on a piece of paper sitting around an office.

Thanks for the feedback.

In their email confirmation they asked for my phone number so they could call me and get my credit card info. I had no problem doing that. They are a reputable company. Enjoy your tour.

We booked with them in Feb. Faxed CC info with no problem. They are a great outit. You'll have a wonderful day in their capable hands.

They even were able to "take the back roads" to avoid a HUGE traffic jam on the main road getting back to the port. Dropped us on a side road across from the port entrance in no time flat!

Just went above and beyond! Enjoy!!

I emailed them our credit card number and it was fine. They are a great company. We used them in December 2005 for the Rays, Reef, & Rum Point tour and it was my favorite day of the cruise! Enjoy! You will have so much fun! I wish I was going back soon!! :)

Sometimes they ask for CC info, sometimes not. They don't charge anything to it.

As mentioned, you can email or fax your phone number and they will contact you.

I've booked/gone with them before with no problems.

As for credit card fraud, that can happen just about anytime, anywhere. Perhaps look into one of the credit card merchants that allow virtual one- time use numbers so never a problem.

Archived