Conquest Jun 4th!

rollyradar

Hello,

This is my first post, so please let me know (nicely please :) ) if I do something wrong.... We are booked on the Jun 4th sailing of the Conquest and I am worried about missing the ship after our Stingray City tour in Grand Cayman.

I had originally booked Stingray City through the cruiseline but after reading the posts decided to book with Captain Bryan. I am totally paranoid about missing the ship - our excursion is from 10:30 to 1:30 and the ship is scheduled to leave port at 4:00. Will this give us plenty of time for tendering back to the ship? I Know, I'm very very paranoid.... Is ship time adjusted to match port time?

Thank you so much - this board is terrific

I wouldn't worry about missing the ship.

We took an independent tour in Grand Cayman and it got back at 3pm and we had plenty of time to make the ship.

No worries! You will have a GREAT time.

I wish that I was going with you !

Teena

Welcome rollyradar!! Have you joined our roll call? We're planning a meet and greet Monday afternoon at Alfred's about 230 pm. Hope to see you there!!

PS-Everyone here is so helpful!!!! I've learned so much reading (very addictive) these boards.

I'm sure you will have plenty of time to get back to the ship. We're booking our stingray city on our own also. Tendering back doesn't take that long and the line isn't bad until right before it's time to go. We'll be sailing on the 4th also-hope to see you.

Welcome to the boards, no flames here. You should be fine with that timeframe. They do this all the time and depend on happy cruise ship passengers. You may even get a chance to do some shopping. Good luck and have a great trip.

Archived