Norwegian Sun Alaska -Activities for a 7 year old ????

DALLIEDOG

Can't speak to the exact activities on the Sun, but my daughter has been in Kids Club 3 times on NCL ships. (Star when she was 5 & 8 and POA when she was 7). Each time she LOVED the Kids CLub. Couldn't wait to go back. They had theme nights (like a Pirate night or Harry Potter night.) and did crafts and played games.

I'm sure the activities are similar on the Sun.

Even though I didn't sail on the Spirit, maybe some of the information I have could help you .

I had two children on the ship ages 2 and 7. My 2 year old didn't like it, I think the 2-5 year old age group was a little much for him. At his daycare he is only with 2-3 year olds.

My seven year old son had a great time at Kid's Planet. During the days at sea, they had 3 different 3 hour programs. 9-12 2-5 and 7-10. At each session they had different activites planned. You will get a schedule for the week when you sign the kids up at the beginning of the cruise. They played board games, a game called grandma's undies which was lots of fun, junior jeapordy and secret agent training. They had family pizza making one afternoon and a dinner club one evening. They also took the kids to see two of the shows in the evening. On the last night they had a pajama party.

When you are in port, you have to pay extra for them to watch the kids. I think it was $5 an hour.

Please let me know if you have any specific questions.

Archived