Come Join The Valor Voyagers 6/12/05 Western Caribbean

Snowball

You have the internet in your hotel? That's neat. :) Well, have a nice cruise all.

Yup - free high speed internet access in all rooms. Makes the $55 that I paid through Priceline seem like an even better deal. ;) Now if only the clock would tick just a little faster this morning - I'm just itching to get out of here and head over to the port.

:o

:confused: Welcome Home Valor Voyagers--My wife and two KIDS 14 and 10 Going on Valor June 26- Which Islands do you tender and what Island do you pull into?

Was ship time different than Island time. Do you pay U.S. cash or Cayman Money for the Capt Marvin trip---There was talk on these boards about mini golf, but i can not find it. Can 5 people TAXI to Channuks Park Rather than a ship Excursion and pay the entrance fee direct. THANK Tom --Brooklyn

:) Welcome back everyone. Tell me all about it, and how you all are? We have decided to go on the Halloween cruise. My DH is still down with the pain, but does seem like he is getting a little better. Missed talking to you all, and thought about you alot. 36_1_68.gif

Hello all, We are back!! The trip was great. I will post a long review later.

Tom- we tendered in Belize and Grand Caymen. It went very smoothly in Grand Caymen but was very disorganized in Belize. The ship time was different in some of the ports. We used American money in every port. I don't think you will have any trouble getting a taxi for five. Just walk out of the shopping area, and grab a taxi. The rate is $12.00, all of the taxis are regulated. We walked out to the street and haggeled a bit to get a lower rate (there were eight of us). We went to Paradise Beach, which is a short way past Chank. It was very nice. You will have no problem going on your own and you will save quite a bit.

I'm back!!! Well, kind of - I'm at our post cruise hotel tonight, then flying home tomorrow. I had a great time on this cruise and it was such a pleasure meeting everyone. I hope to have a full review posted by the end of the week.

Tom - the Valor tenders into Belize and Grand Cayman. Ship time was one hour different than Belize time, and I think it was the same as port time at the other stops. You pay Marvin with US currency, and yes, you can get a taxi to take 5 people right to Chankanaab Park - I think the entrance fee is $12pp when you get there.

Hi everyone! I hope y'alls trips were as great as mine! Up until the last day, everything was just amazing. Then, Carnival lost the liquor I bought, and instead of getting home just before midnight last night, we didn't get home until just before 5 AM, thanks to weather, and the incompetency of US Air. All in all, though, I'm trying to remember how amazing everything else was!

Archived