Come Join The Valor Voyagers 6/12/05 Western Caribbean

Snowball

This is the last week that they will accept the $25pp initial deposit to join the Valor Voyagers. You don't want this opportunity to pass you by! If you book with the Valor Voyagers by Friday, July 2nd, you can put down an intitial deposit of just $25pp! :D

We will be sailing on the brand new Carnival Valor on 6/12/05 out of Miami, and visiting Belize, Roatan Island, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel (aka home of Carlos N Charlies ;) ). We have fantastic pricing and amenities for those that book with our group, and after you put down your initial deposit you don't have to make any more payments until December! This is a great group for singles, couples and families, since most of the kids will be out of school by this date (or just having those last few days of school where they aren't really doing much work anyway :rolleyes: ).

Make sure you book by this Friday, so the ship doesn't pass you by! :D

Plus you can cancel at any point up to 71 days prior to the cruise with no cancellation fees! :cool:

FYI - I am trying to get another extension for the $25pp initial deposit, but I'm not sure if it will go through, so this may be the last day that you can book with this group for just $25!!!! So hurry up and call today so you can take advantage of our great rates, $150 per cabin shipboard credit and other amenities by putting down just $25 per person. :D

• 2 weeks later...

This is great news Debbie! I hope that others join us soon before this great price goes up.

We just returned from sailing on the Conquest and I have to say that it was a great class of ship to be on.

Welcome back Nancy! :D I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your cruise on the Conquest! What was your favorite part? What did you think of the layout of the ship?

Did you see the article that Carnival released that detailed what the interior decor will be like on the Valor? If not, let me know and I'll post a link on here. :)

The ship was great! My favorite thing? Hmmm...... I will have to think about that question. There was just so much that I enjoyed. As for the layout... It was a bit confusing at first but I figured it out after a couple of days and then really liked it. You have to go to certain floors to be able to cross from the aft to the front of the boat. Lucky for me the Verandah deck was one the crossed over so we could just get on one of the front elevators (we were on the aft end of the ship).

I would love to look at the link on the Valor. I have not heard anything about the ship so am looking forward to reading whatever it is that you have.

Thanks

Oh I also forgot to say that I am going to try to post a review soon about the Conquest. I am just waiting to hear back from Guest Relations and then I will post it. They assured me that they would be calling me in the morning so hopefully within a few days a review will be posted.

Thanks so much Debbie! Sounds so nice. I can hardly wait to see it. The rooms sound so interesting. I have never cared a great deal about history but I am very interested in seeing the rooms and how they have been created. I am so excited now!!!

I have to admit that history was probably my worst subject in school :eek: , but I am also interested in seeing how the ship's decor turns out. I'm wondering if it will have more of an "American" feel to it. Too bad that we still have 11 months to find out. :rolleyes:

Hi Devoli! I am so happy to hear that you are interested in joining our group for this cruise!!! :D

For more information about this cruise (pricing, itinerary, how to book, etc), just click here. This is a fantastic deal, especially when you consider the $150 shipboard credit. You can book this cruise for just $25 per person, but you have to call and make your reservation by next Friday. If you have any questions you can e-mail me at debwinters@comcast.net. Please let me know when you are officially booked, ok? :)

Hi Debbie,

How many people are booked to go on this cruise with us? I also was wondering if we have enough booked to keep all of the amenities that they are offering us or how many it takes for this. I noticed that the description said that some amenities depend on a minimum # of bookings. Just sort of curious about this. Thanks!

Nancy - in order to get the amenities (specifically the $150 shipboard credit) we must have 8 or more cabins booked with the group. I think that we currently have 7 cabins booked (I just sent the t/a an e-mail to verify), and I'm sure that as time goes by we'll get at least a few more, so we should be fine as far as the amenities go.

I also asked the t/a to see if we can have the $25 offer extended. I'll post something here if we are able to get another extension, but I'm not sure if Carnival will allow that or not, so I am just assuming that this Friday is the cut off date unless I hear otherwise from the t/a.

Thanks for the info Debbie. The shipboard credit is what I figured would be the "amenity" that they were talking about. I am sure that we should be able to get 1 more booking by the time we need to.

WHere is everyone else who is going on the group cruise? Come on folks--start chatting with us please!!!!

My husband called today to book two cabins for this cruise. This should bumb it over the minimum of 8 cabins. The TA called him back but he wasn't able to take the call at that time. We will try again tomorrow. We just got back from the Glory and it was great!

That is so great Heather! Welcome to our little group! :D What did you think of the Glory? This will be my first cruise on a Conquest class ship, although I've sailed twice on the Destiny class and really liked it. What itinerary did you do? Please make sure you let us know when you are officially booked, ok?

I just heard back from our wonderful t/a - he was able to get us an extension through 7/30/04 for the $25 per person deposit! He said that he wasn't sure if Carnival will approve another extension after this one (although he will try). So anyone that is still thinking about joining this group should definitely try to book by next Friday, July 30th so that you don't miss out on this great offer! :D

Hi Heather! Welcome to our little group. Glad to have you join us. Hope that your husband is able to get you booked with us soon. Looking forward to having as many people as we can on this cruise. I was just looking at my desktop countdown clock and was thinking that 324 days seemed so long but then I noticed it was less than 11 months away. AHHHHH!!! The day will get here I just have to be patient.

There's just one week left to get in on this great deal! You'll be kicking yourself later if you don't book now while you can put down just $25 per person. We have great pricing for a peak season cruise, and the $150 per cabin shipboard credit will buy you plenty of foo-foo drinks!! ;)

Nancy - what islands did you go to on the Conquest? Are any of them the same as we'll be visiting on the Valor? If so, what did you do there and how did you like it? This will be my first time doing the Western itinerary, so any info you can give is greatly appreciated. :)

Archived