Come Join The Valor Voyagers 6/12/05 Western Caribbean

Snowball

[quote name='Snowball']Uh oh Randy - looks like you got some 'splainin to do! :eek: :p[/QUOTE]
OOPS?..........GC caught me looking around....:eek: ......Hey give a guy a break, besides you're sailing with me next OCT....I was just "thinking" outloud here about switching from Elation to Valor....but I wonder if we would be too wild for Debbie's group?:p

BUSTED!!!!!! :D After the countless nights that have been spent trying to name this blasted May cruise... but since we still don't have a name, do you think our grope would be welcome on this one???? Wild? WHO US???? :eek:

[quote name='Snowball']Ya know, this will be my first time in Cozumel, and who better to introduce me to Carlos N' Charlies than the infamous Host Randy!!! :D[/QUOTE]
Oh now THAT is my FAV thing to do on any cruise...and I'll be there 2 weeks from this TUES!.....Do you LOVE it?.....lol:D

After Saints & Sinners in less than 2 weeks & Miracle in Feb.........there may not be a Carlos & Charlies or a Randy. [url="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001"][img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_11_9.gif[/img][/url] Both may look worse than after a hurricane.

Well, Carlos N' Charlies better get itself back into shape after you guys are done with it because I know I'll be ready to party when I get there! :D After hearing so much about the C & C in Cozumel I am ready to see if it lives up to its reputation. :cool:

[quote name='Snowball']Maybe we need to plan a group excursions to Carlos N' Charlies - now that would be a crazy trip! :eek: ;)[/QUOTE]
Hehehe! I am up for that as I am sure my dh (Howie) would be also.:p If you decide to do this count us in.:D

[b][u]We are officially down to 8 months left until our cruise!!![/u][/b] :D That is 1/3 of the way down for me, since I booked a year in advance. :eek:

Has any of you found new info on the Valor? I've been scouring the internet for some interior pictures to no avail. :( Oh well, it won't be too much longer before she makes her debut, then we'll be able to see pictures and read reviews!!! :)

I can't believe how close it is getting. I knowwe still have a while before we actually get to go but the time is most certainly counting down and getting closer.

I am very excited and interested in seeing pictures and reading the reviews.

Ok - am I crazy??? :eek: I just saw the Carnival Liberty's itineraries that were released, and I am dying to book the 8 day Eastern Caribbean one for June 2006. It is out of Fort Lauderdale, and goes to San Juan, St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola and Nassau, plus has two sea days. :cool:

I hope I can make myself wait until after our Valor cruise to book the next one, but we'll see.

Has anyone else start planning for cruises after the Valor, or am I the only crazy one here? :rolleyes:

Good morning everyone!!! I'm sorry that I haven't been posting on here very much, but after my cruise this week I will be giving this one my full attention. :)

What have you all been up to? Has anyone started their holiday shopping yet? I'm going to start right after I get back from my cruise - I like to have most of it done by Thanksgiving.

I'm also still checking airfares, but haven't booked anything yet. :rolleyes:

Hello: We haven't booked flights or hotels yet, but are beginning to make shore excursion plans. My two teens want to go cave-tubing. I've checked the Cruise Critic boards and am impressed with comments about Wet-N-Wild Cave Tubing. The excursion is 5 hrs. long, $60.00/person (includes lunch), but is scheduled to depart at 9:00 a.m. That's our ship's arrival time in Belize. I've been in touch with Marvin from Wet-N-Wild. Their van holds 14. If we can fill it up, they'll schedule an excursion just for us that accommodates our arrival/departure times. They ask for 20% down, but I've heard if you need to cancel for any reason, they are willing to refund your money. Anyone else interested? Also, I've been in touch with Brad from CSI (orphanage in Roatan). He's sent a list of things the children and staff need. We're planning to pack a couple of old suitcases to take with us. There's a group in Miami that regularly collects things they send with cruise ship passengers. Anyone else willing to take an extra suitcase of supplies? I think we'll probably rent a taxi for the day, go to the orphanage (they are also willing to send someone to the pier to pick things up), try the canopy tour, and then head to a beach for a while. Not sure about Grand Cayman yet. In Cozumel, we'll probably head for Paradise Beach or Nachi Cocum (snorkeling tours leave from here if you're interested). We'd love to join you all later at C and C's. We're counting the days.

Hi Kathi!!! :D I also want to do the cave tubing in Belize. I'll talk to my friends & family and see if they want to go, but to be honest with you I'm not sure if they'll be comfortable with putting up 20% in advance, but I'll see what I can do. I wonder if Wet N Wild offers any special pricing for larger groups.

In Roatan I plan on booking an excursion to one of the resorts to have a beach day there, but I still haven't decided which resort to book with. :rolleyes:

Cozumel is definitely Paradise Beach and Carlos N' Charlies for us, which should be a great day! ;)

I plan on swimming with the stingrays in Grand Cayman, and probably just spend the rest of the day at a nice beach there. Are you starting to see a trend - I am such a beach lover! :cool:

[b]Has anyone else decided on what they want to do at the ports? If so, please share your ideas with the rest of us. [/b]

Archived