Cribs On Carnival

I'VE LOOKED EVERYWHERE. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR PICTURES OF THE CRIBS ON CARNIVAL SHIPS? A GROUP OF TWENTY IS CRUISING ON THE ELATION - AUG. 13-20, 2006. :o

THEY USE PACK-N-PLAYS. WHY ARE WE YELLING.

I don't know about the baby you're cruising with, but I've got a son who is just a year old and he sleeps quite well in his pack-n-play when we travel. In fact, he sleeps just as long and as soundly as if he were in his crib at home.

He never sleeps in our bed because he's too active in his sleep! Even with a king-sized bed, we'd be kicked, prodded, and pummeled all night long if he were with us.

He's accustomed to sleeping in the pack-n-play when we travel because we usually take our own. But we've learned that the "cribs" provided by most hotels (even high-end ones) are actually pack-n-plays.It's never been a problem for us.

I wouldn't stress over it.

They had collapsible cribs on the Miracle a few weeks ago, not pack-n-plays. Thin crib mattress, but my 2 year old slept fine with additional blankets as padding. Wouldn't recommend the additional padding for a smaller child though for obvious reasons

Our baby naps in his pack and play at home. I'll tell my daughter to pack extra sheets and blankets to make it comfy for him. Hopefully, he'll sleep well, if not, I guess he'll be in the bed with mommy.....Thanks all....:o

Ummm........how old is your baby? The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends no extra blankets in cribs until the children are well into the toddler stages. Our son has never had anything bigger than a "lovey" (12 inch square blankie) in his crib because of these recommendations. Unless your grandbaby is accustomed to extra blankets, your daughter might want to check with her pediatrician before packing extras.

But heck, if the baby's used to the pack-n-play, you've got absolutely nothing to worry about. It won't matter if you've got either that or a portable crib, everything will be fine!

Hello,

My grandbaby is fourteen months old. I just want to be prepared and make sure everyone is comfy. My daughter and the baby are the only two in the cabin so if he doesn't like the crib he has a king size bed to roll around in....:o

was on the Glory 5/6/6/, I asked for a crib & when it was delivered sent it back!!! It was an old white port a crib that did not look safe, thin mattress, & dirty. My 2yo never slept in a bed before this but we decided to have the sofa made into the bed & put the cushions around it, he did just fine. I have heard that some ships have pack & play, you could call ahead & see....happy crusing:)

Pictures are worth a thousand words arent they. Kinda gives people a better prespective.

We were going to take our grandbaby on a cruise in September Shw is 9 months old... and taking our own sheets and blankets.

(decided later its not a good idea to take her...sigh)

was on the Glory 5/6/6/, I asked for a crib & when it was delivered sent it back!!! It was an old white port a crib that did not look safe, thin mattress, & dirty. My 2yo never slept in a bed before this but we decided to have the sofa made into the bed & put the cushions around it, he did just fine. I have heard that some ships have pack & play, you could call ahead & see....happy crusing:)

now that you mention it, I think you CAN rent pack-n-plays, as well as strollers, from Camp Carnival

Archived