Ok.....help!!!

Ok, I'm confused - not that it takes much these days, lol.

I got an email from my PVP encouraging me to look at and to book shore excursions for my Panama Canal cruise in February. But.....when I go to Carnival's site I can "view shore excursions" and "view my reservation" but it will not let me book the excursions.:confused:

Has this happened to any of you?? Am I doing something wrong?? :o Is is too far away? If so, when do the excursions become available?

Sheeezzzzz....why would I get an email saying to go and book the excursions - if that is not really an option!:eek:

It has been my experience that you must fill out your "funpass" first - after that is complete, then you can book your excursions. If you have already filled out the funpass - then I am not sure why it won't let you book your excursions.

Most likely it is because you are too far out. Start doing your research though on the things you are interested in. I wasn't able to book the tours until December for the cruise in Feb. Not sure if this varys by ship or particular sailing. Keep checking!!!

Archived