PC Dining on Grand & Waiters

BrooklynGirl

I will be on 10/3/04 New England sailing on Grand Princess. My group has chosen Personal Choice dining for the first time. We are hoping to dine at 7PM each night. We are a group of 5. We want our own table and the same waiters every night. Is this possible? How do I go about this? Does anyone have any waiter recommendations? All pertinent advice is welcomed.

Thank you,

BrooklynGirl

The first time your group goes to the dining room and gets a table, call the headwaiter over and ask for a standing reservation for the week if you like the waiter and assistant. Don't be too critical of the service on the first evening - in traditional dining, it usually takes about 2 days before the servers figure out your likes and dislikes and starts doing the little things that make having the same staff such a treat. We were encouraged to make a standing reservation on the first night the one time we were booked into PC dining. You shouldn't have any trouble at all getting your Personal Traditional dining set up.

Archived