Activities with 6 year old children in Belize

newcruiser915

we are doing the smugglers run plantation tour w/ horseback riding and lunch. Spoke with Trevor and Cathy, the owners, and we will be going with my 5 and 6 year old. They will be riding ponies. All the reviews on here have said how fantastic this is and my kids are very excited!

When we went to Belize we had kids & went on a combo tour of Altun Ha mayan ruins & Belize Zoo. My kids loved it because we had a private tour operator (************) & the entire trip he talked about Belizan life, animals, history, etc. He even pulled over while driving to show us a huge iguana (i think that's what it was). At the time my kids were 5, 7 & 17.

Do you know if they allow the kids to ride in the saddle with you? My kids are very timid...

Just back and it was fabulous! Both kids had a great time and each had their own horse/ pony. They can ride with you if you want. My son rode the owners pony which was led by the guide and my daughter rode her own horse. Most excellent tour! Highly recomend! Bring bug spray however!

Archived