NCL Pride of Hawaii Questions

BLoCLevel

NCL Pride of Hawaii 6/19 Questions

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!

Which restaurants would you rate the best?

Which are free?

Which charge an additional fee?

Do or Do Not expect an uppgrade?

Thank You In Advance!!!!

Free Restaurants:

Grand Pacific Main Restaurant

Alizar Main Restaurant

Paniolo Tapas & Salsa Restaurant

Blue Lagoon (24 hour versatile eatery: fish & chips, hamburgers, fast-wok dishes, etc)

Aloha Nui Cafe (buffet)

Papas Italian Kitchen

Cover Charge applies:

Le Bistro French Restaurant $10

Jasmine Garden Asian Restaurant $10

Cagney's Steakhouse $15

Tai Pan Sushi $15

There are also some A'La Carte dishes that, if you order, can bring the total up to $25. For example, in Cagney's, if you order the Whole Lobster, surf & turf, or the 24 oz Porterhouse steak, the charge will be $25 per person. There are 8 other main course selections that would fall under the $15 cover charge.

I ate in Alizar, Le Bistro, and Cagney's and I would rate them ALL the best :D . I know that doesn't help much. My favorite main course was probably the swordfish with avacado and macadamia nut in the Alizar, but I found the food to be excellent all around. I usually don't make it to the Blue Lagoon, as on other NCL ships it is more of a place to grab a quick bite and usually more hectic, not really somewhere I would go for dinner. Although, they have given it a very nice space and ambience on Pride of Hawai'i. I usually don't make it to the Italian restaurant, either, as I feel like I can get Italian food around home very easily and enjoy the more exotic dishes in the other restaurants. If I were going to go to one, it would be Papa's, though. It is lovely.

As to upgrade, I wouldn't expect one. If it happens, GREAT! You might have a bit better chance than usual, as I hear that they have not filled the ship to capacity for your sailing. Wherever you stay and wherever you eat, HAVE A GREAT CRUISE!! :cool: (jealous smiley:D )

Archived