roll call 9/17/06... Magic 7 day western

dixieslanding

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Our family is also going on this cruise. I have a 2 yrs son and this is our first disney cruise. Do you know the schedule for the pirate night or the formal night? Is suit and tie formal enough for this night?

Thanks..... we need all the suggestions.

Smoakey

Hubby and I will be taking our 7th DCL cruise on 9/16. Pirates of the Caribbean night is Wednesday, after the stop in Cozumel. Formal night is Monday, the first day at sea; semi-formal night is Thursday, the second day at sea. DCL seems to be a little less formal than other cruise lines, a suit with a dressy shirt and tie should be fine. Check out a website http://www.castawayclub.com for info on menus, staterooms, and other great info.

Count us in;). Family of 4 from North Carolina. Me (39), wife (35), daughter (14):p and son (12, turning 13 during the cruise):cool:

This will be our 2nd 7 night cruise. Last year was Key West, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. We rented a car in Cozumel and went to Paradise Beach, and then over to the "Wild Side":eek: for Cokes and chips & salsa at Coconuts:) . We had such a great time, we are renting a car on our next visit to Cozumel.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everybody

Were on board for our First Cruise ever, and bringing "Girlpower" Im the only male in the family but nothing brings me greater joy than the smile on all my girls faces, my honey and both our girls. My 2 Y.O. is very advanced for her age, took to potty training over 2 months now with no accidents, Orlando residents and rabid gator fans (come on fellas, where can I catch the TN. game at) other than that, we will take all the advice we can get, would love to make friends with families of similar aged children or 2-4 age too...thanks for all the advice, were balcony stateroom 6000 deck, can't wait to meet anyone!:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey Smoakey, we have a 2 Y.O Girl, a 1 Y.O girl and this is also our first cruise, might as well get acquainted huh...Mike here..

Hi Mike,

We are very excited! I have a son that is 2 yrs old. We are from South Carolina. My husband is going to be trying to pick up the Clemson game on Saturday. Maybe we can all get together and let the kids play!

Crystal;)

Archived