Staterooms on the CB

CBCit

I just booked C259, a standard balcony cabin on the Caribe deck. The pictures of these cabins look like there is not much drawer or storage space,is that the case? Also the TV seems to be high up and on an awkward angle for viewing, is that true or just a bad picture? Any info on this cabin would be appreciated!

I just booked C259, a standard balcony cabin on the Caribe deck. The pictures of these cabins look like there is not much drawer or storage space,is that the case? Also the TV seems to be high up and on an awkward angle for viewing, is that true or just a bad picture? Any info on this cabin would be appreciated!

The TV is on a shelf above a counter and refrigerator is underneath that. It is fine for viewing - really! There are 2 nightstands with 3 drawers each (I believe) as well as drawers on one side of the desk. There is also a full size cupboard (where safe is located) with 5 or 6 shelves. The closet is huge! Believe me - you will have plenty of storage!

mollyanne:)

CBCit,

DH and I have had balcony staterooms on four of our five Princess cruises on "grand" class ships (we were upgraded to a mini-suite on the Grand).

The overall dimension of the balcony staterooms is roughly 10'x18' not including the balcony. Within these dimensions is the entrance to the stateroom, the bathroom, closet/dressing area, and bedroom/living room.

There are two fairly deep drawers in the nightstands flanking the bed as well as three drawers in the desk.

Within the closet/dressing area is a floor-to-ceiling storage unit that houses the safe and several shelves. Not sure about the dimensions of this unit, but I'm guessing it's approximately 18" wide and about 12" deep.

The closet is about 6' wide with plenty of carpeted floor space below and an overhead shelf the width of the closet.

The bathroom has a nice-sized vanity area, and there are corner shelves for sundries. There is also a storage area beneath the vanity.

The television sits atop the refrigerator/bar counter unit. The TV can't be rotated, but it is easy to view from the bed or elsewhere in the cabin.

Once we're unpacked and have stored our luggage in the ample closet/dressing area, DH and I feel that the stateroom is comfy and cozy.

DH and I have sailed on the Caribbean Princess twice. You will love it!

Bon Voyage!

Chris

Archived