Dawn Review 05/27 - 06/03

bjm1271

BarbCT605: Thanks! I've read other posters who like Le Bistro the most out of the three specialty ones. We definitely plan on eating there! I downloaded a copy of the menu when I Googled it. http://ontheseas.com/dawnmenus.htm for those who haven't found it. I'm not sure if it's changed from when this person posted the links but it gives people a good idea of what to expect.

GhickfromTN: I read that also about Stirrup Cay...super-crowded...that is definitely not my scene! But the more it's talked about, the more crowded the ship will be! LOL...thanks! I can't even imagine trying to tender with a 3yr. old. On our Alaska cruise four years ago, my hubby and I tendered at the Sitka port and while it isn't totally a pain in the neck, I can see how doing it with a little one and beach bag in tow can be tedious.

With regards to boarding early, are you Latitudes members? I read that they get preferred boarding. This is my first NCL cruise so I'm not a member and I'd like to time my arrival at the port so that I'm not waiting too long...again, the 3yr. old. I don't mind sitting in chairs waiting but there is only so much entertainment we can provide her with...the pier is quite boring when waiting to board! LOL...

Archived