Weather for Med cruise? Help!

Hey everyone! I have to start packing for my Med cruise (Grand leaving on the 9th), and I'm trying to figure out what to wear! (I usually pack WAY in advance, but was too busy this time around;))

Does the weather vary much between the diff countries this time of year? We're going to Italy, France, Turkey, Greece, and Spain, and I'm trying to pack as light as possible...Thanks so much!

We were on the Grand last June, I think the same ports of call.First let me tell you that they were beautiful days( all of them in all ports), plenty of sunshine, not a cloud in the sky, truly a blessing.A little chilly early in the morning and late at night a light jacket or sweater will do. A

little on the hot side in Rome and Greece (80 to 83 )Not extremely hot at least for me. Remember that in some places you must have sleeves and long pants.We were mostly in jeans and khakis. Light , confortable,cotton pants and blouses.

Another thing, I envy you!!! :) its been a year not a day goes by that I dont think about my dream cruise!! It was perfect, I hope everything goes perfect for you too.Enjoy every minute of it, I miss they way I felt when I was in the Med and especially in my beloved Italy.:rolleyes:

Hello

I just returned from Europe on the Grand Princess on May 29. The weather was beautiful but you need a sweater or light jacket for evenings. We did the same itinerary and had a great time . If you have anymore questions I will be glad to answer.

Sally

Archived