How Full is my Cruise?

cjar855

Go to any online agency and book your cruise. Go to each category and see how many cabins are left. If you see less then 7 then its almost sold out. If you see 7-9 cabins (thats all they show) then its not sailing too well.

You are almost at 70 days. Wait about 10 days to do this. At 70 day mark is final payment is due. Lots of people cancel and lots of agents give back cabins that they are holding. You will be able to see a truer picture then.

This is the time to be watching for fare drops too. Hopefully you have an agent that will give you the difference if it drops un til sailing

Thanks.. I booked directly with carnival. They have always been good with me as far as price. I booked in March and already got an $ 80.00 per person reduction. I call about every 2-3 weeks just to check.I am in a 8e with a huge balcony 6232. There are 3 of us." Sisters Cruise"..counting the days..

chec k out the carnival site then for your cruise. But they wont show you any more then the other agencies either. Good that you call them and ask. People who dont have a clue just dont know what they are missing.

Hi Cjarr855

We are on the same cruise, when you find our how full the cruise is could you let me know. Also, we have not recieved any credit for our cruise. I believe we paid 649 for a balcony 8A gaurantee. Do you know what the price needs to be to recieve credit? Thank you, Micheline

Micheline: watch the prices for your cruise- if the price comes down any--even 25 bucks pp you want a refund. But make sure that your agent givews refunds after final payment is due. Now all agents do that. Good luck

ok, I just checked your sailing and see lots of available cabins in all categories. I also see that the 8A's are now selling for 969 for your date

We are sailing in August on the Holiday and it still shows 9 cabins for each deck (except the Riviera) - doesn't sound like it is sailing very well. I haven't found anyone on these boards that are sailing that date either - thought that it was strange to still have so many cabins left. I check the rooms every day (OK, I'm a little excited) and maybe you can tell me why almost daily, the cabin numbers change (there are still 9 open but just different ones).

:confused:

wow... I just checked too. $969. for an 8a .. Michelene you got a good deal @$649.

Serene56 -being that there are lots of cabins left. Do you think there is more of a chance of reductions?

If I am counting right There are still 69 balcony cabins left on this sailings. That sounds like a lot to me..

Just did a recount:

48- inside

69- balcony

9- 7a

4- 9a

10-cat.11

5- cat.12

I had friends that sailed the Pride in May. (out of Florida though) They booked an inside gauarantee. By the time they sailed they were given 300.00 back plus moved to a balcony cabin for both rooms. I think that after final payment is due we will see lots more cabins available and right after that the price should go down. I bet you all get good upgrades too.

I love the balcony I have (6232). The only upgrade I would want is either a suite ,or money back. If not I am still Happy with what I have. Now only if the time would go faster.. But then again I am wishing away my Summer..

I booked a 4A so I would love an upgrade but I'll be happy with the 4A. So far, my cruise price has not went down but not sure if i would get anything back or not since i got the interline rate to begin with. The TA made it sound like it was very doubtful that I would get a better price but if it goes down, I will give her a call :)

I am guessing it means the ship is full if it no longer shows up as an option on Carnival's web site. Is that the case?

I know we are still good to go cause I talked my PVP today, but forgot to ask if the cruise is full.

Hi -- we're sailing on the 8/29 Conquest, when most kids are already back to school. Ours AREN'T in New Jersey. Maybe that's why there seems to be so much room left on this sailing with two months out.

Here's what I checked that's left on the ship. How full is it?

Suites - Empress - 8

Balcony 8E Panorama - 1

Balcony 8D Lido - 5

alcony 8C - Veranda - 9

Balcony 8B Empress - 1

Balcony 8A Upper - 9

Oceanview 6E Spa - 10

Oceanview 6B Main - 9

Oceanview 6A - Riviera - 9

Inside 4G Panormam - 4

Inside 4F Lido - 1

Inside 4E Veranda - 9

Inside 4D Empress - 2

Inside 4C Upper - 9

Inside 4B Main - 11

Inside 4A Riviera - 5

You experts out there -- let me know!!!

Thanks in advance! :o

Cjar thank you for the news, serene thank you also. Yes, he gave me a good deal! I wasn't sure how our chances are to get an upgrade? Only time will tell , I guess. How do you check to see if the ship is full and how many rooms are left? I never could figure that one out! Again, Thank you for all my info. Micheline

Go to any online angency and make believe you are searching for a cruise to buy. Look up your sailing with tht amount of people. If you put in 2 people you are not gonna get the same cabins showin as 3 or 4 so it takes a bit to check how many are available. You can also check your pricing this way too. Just take it and fill in the answers until it asks you for your down payment then close it up. Simple..lol

Archived