Are there two Grandeur of the Seas?

I'm not sure about that, our cruise on the Navigator WAS perfect, our cruise a year later on the Monarch WAS terrible, our cruise on the Grandeur 9 years ago was so/so :D

###

I understand what you're saying. :D We've had cruises I would consider close to perfect, but there's usually something that could be better. For example, our cruise on Infinity to Alaska was pretty close to perfection. However, many of the shows for late seating dining were prior to dinner. At the time, we couldn't care less. Who has time for shows, when the view from your balcony is of Alaska scenery? :) If I had written a thorough review, I would have been remiss to not mention the shows. That may have been important to someone else considering that cruise. IMHO, the balanced reviews are more helpful, when choosing a cruise.

Then apparently you did not read the other thread re this same cruise, the one that says "First RCI cruise....never again, at least on Granduer".:)

excuse me for interupting here.. but this is NOT about that OTHER thread which does indeed have negativity on it, this is simply two views from same ship same sailing... so what's the problem :confused::confused:

Archived