Former Royal Princess

marie24

Help, I'm having a "senior moment" here. What is the new name for this favorite ship of mine? Has anyone on this board cruised on her since she left the Princess fleet? What changes were made to her? Thanks for your help.

Marie

Awww... ::: sob ::: we were on her for 21 days last year, just before she was turned over to P&O. I still miss her even though I'm booked on the "new" Royal Princess next year. (Now, why are they naming it "Royal" when the original's godmother was Princess Diana, making her a truly royal ship.)

Awww... ::: sob ::: we were on her for 21 days last year, just before she was turned over to P&O. I still miss her even though I'm booked on the "new" Royal Princess next year. (Now, why are they naming it "Royal" when the original's godmother was Princess Diana, making her a truly royal ship.)

I agree – while it’s great to have another small ship in the fleet, they should have retired the name Royal Princess. All that follow will pale in comparison to the original. I still kick myself for the Royal Princess sailing I had to cancel. And yes, even though it’s P&O tradition, the yellow funnel looks terrible.

Archived