Legend 5/27/07

axd0424

Just booked a cruise with our teenage sons. Ages 14 and 16. Any advise? We've always gone with out them and am a little nervous they'll be bored. Any advise?

Your kids are a great age for a cruise. They will have a blast and you will be lucky if you ever see them during the day. They will never be bored, for sure. I have taken my grandson with me once a year since he was 8. He is 15 this year and we are going in August. He has NEVER been bored. His social life on board has always been better than mine. HA!

I make sure he checks in with me several times during the day. But I don't make a big deal out of it. We will meet for lunch on the Lido and in the room mid-afternoon for room service cookie/brownie plate, like that. He is such a good kid, though, I don't really wory about him. He loves to dance - and they usually have a teen dance party everynight - they even usually offer "private" shore excursions for the Camp Carnival kids.

Right after you board, you and the kids go to Camp Carnival and get them signed up. They will receive their own Capers every evening showing the next day events.

Don't worry about them...they will have a ball.

Thanks for the info. I thought the camp carnival was just for the younger kids. They are looking forward to it. im a little nervous because we are in a balcony and they have their own inside room across from us.

Just booked a cruise with our teenage sons. Ages 14 and 16. Any advise? We've always gone with out them and am a little nervous they'll be bored. Any advise?

MAKE SURE they sign up whatever kids first meeting they have on the first day-hours after the ship leaves...AND enjoy! My girls (now 17 and 10) ALWAYS had a great time! Click here: Carnival Legend

Archived