Adult pool on the Miracle??

HRKC

The aft pool and hot tubs are for adults. There is also a bar there. We were on the Miracle in January 2006 and spent quite a bit of time back there. It was great. The Miracle staff did let people know it was the adult pool. They sent families to the other pools.

Have a great time.

When we were on the Miracle in march, security DID enforce the no kids rule in the adult pool :D but the DID NOT enforce the no swim diapers rule in the family pools.:mad: It was hard to tell that the kids were in swim diapers tho because they were wearing those new suits for kids that come down to the knees and elbows. I could tell that there was just a bit too much padding in the butt tho.

We were on the Miracle with Heidi in March. The aft pool area is a nice, quiet area and we were able to get deck chairs there even at 11:00 am on sea days. We did see kids getting in the pool and hot tubs, but as Heidi said, security did come and ask them to get out.

Our CC Roll Call group met at the aft pool/bar area for our meet & greet before and after muster drill also. It's a great place to be for sailaway.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

I was on the Miracle in June of '05 and there were tons of kids in the aft pool and in the hot tub, so security wasn't doing anything about it (or nobody was complaining).

I didn't really care either way, as long as they weren't peeing in the pool. And, I'm sure there are adults that do that. :(

Archived