where do i check for prices?

We just booked Mariner for July 15 07. I see our reservations online. I know there won't be any price drops now but in future where do i look? I see on these threads that people see prices for different rooms at different prices. where do I find that? All I can find is the main page for that trip with just the 4 prices listed not the grade of room like D1 and such. any help would be great. this is my first time booking on my own and have a party of 8 with 4 rooms.

Carolyn

We just booked Mariner for July 15 07. I see our reservations online. I know there won't be any price drops now but in future where do i look? this is my first time booking on my own and have a party of 8 with 4 rooms.Carolyn

Carolyn Your best bet is to just check in occassionally on the RCI web site. If you booked through a TA, then they should track this and obtain the refund, if there is a price drop.

From what I have read, I wouldn't expect a price drop on a Mariner cruise in the summer months. They just don't happen during the peak seasons.

Have a great cruise, I was on the Mariner back in November. She is a beautiful ship. Don't miss the ice show or Quest. They are must do's on this ship.

Click on my photo link below for some shots of the ship. We did the Eastern route.

All I can find is the main page for that trip with just the 4 prices listed not the grade of room like D1 and such. any help would be great. this is my first time booking on my own and have a party of 8 with 4 rooms.

When you're at that main page, click the date that you already have reserved and pretend that you are doing a whole new reservation (don't worry, it will not hold you to it). You will eventually get to the page that has the individual cabin classes and rates. Just compare those rates (and don't forget to look at the third and fourth party rates too, if applicable) against what you have in your real reservation.

Archived