90 Days and 30 pds.

gjohnson75

Sorry, I was so excited that I actually got on the treadmill......:p

I forgot to say....good morning all...and welcome to all us new folks.

I love your little bunny Froufie.

I'm Lucy's mom...she is a llhasa..spoiled rotten of course.

BaileyBaby...I live in one of those families...DD/GK made a true homemade Father's Day cake...right, just what both of us needed...it's the thought.

How did everyone do this weekend???

Good morning!

OK This weekend is behind us and we move forward from here! I plan to get 1 hour of cardio in today and drink my water!! That is the goal!!

I am going to focus on being really good until the 4th and then maybe I'll have a treat then.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Do you all want to weigh in in Thursday?

Hello All

This past weekend was a write off, with doing the cancer walk from 7pm friday till 7am sat. then coming home and going to bed by the time we woke up the day was shot. But it was worth it. Walked sooooo much I got a blister on the bottom of my foot under big toe. Hopefully this will help with my exerciseing and weight lose. Ate bad all weekend though but back on track starting today.Thursday is fine for the weigh in for me, thats when DH and I do it anyways.

Couldn't go to gym today waiting for the telephone guy to come fix whatever it is that has made it so we haven't had phone since Thursday night. So I guess should go ride my stationary bike for some kind a work out.

Great job on the walking (altho I know the blister can't be fun!). I'm sure it will help with the weight loss.

I am going to start a new thread - for the 30+ losers club - everyone come on up and join us!:D

My goal is 30 pounds in 3 months in time for my 9/25/06 Legend cruise and 50 pounds in 5 months in time for my 12/16/06 Triumph cruise. Hopefully I can do it. Maybe I should say "I know I can do it"!!!! I need to go join the new GYM, as they have specials.....

Well, it's Thursday.....are we weighing in today?....are we on this thread or are we moving to the 30+ losers???? I'm confused (lol)

Weekend was o.k. but last night was a right off...our Dragon Boat team celebrated the end of our very difficult practice with wings & beer (ouch) instead of the ususal 3 mile (5 km) run. I kept it down to a minimum (7) wings and (2) beer, but I did EAT.

Down from 188 lbs. when I last posted to 185 lbs (just drinking water and eating protein today!!). My actual goal is 140 lbs. by September 24 when I go on that Canoe trip.

i to have 90 days and 30lbs. what a small world. i'm 19yrs old (20 in august) 5'6 and weigh 185lbs i'm really shooting to go down to 135 but i know that will be completely impossible so maybe the 30lbs won't? i'm hoping. what are you doing to lose the weight?

• 2 weeks later...
Yes that title was a YELL:D

Ok..I blew it big time this weekend...and paid for it by getting sick...

Plus I put on this morning one of my favorite tops...oh yeah..bulges hanging out everywhere....talk about motivation.

SO...@ 5am this morning I was on the treadmill for 45 minutes..yeah me:)

AND..instead of being totally lazy today I am going with my DD/GKids to Universal. She gave me annual passes for XMas..so that should help with the walking...I just need to be careful about food there...

This is the first true exercise I have had in 5 months or more..so this is good.

89 days to go....oh my:eek:

i noticed you have 2 months to go and you are on glory. what day? i'm on the sep. 23rd cruise. i have a free pass to busch gardens but oh its sooo hot out there! i would go but my b/f is a wuss. haha

Archived