M-Class Gym Question

cruzin4us

I'm a walker/jogger, and I prefer to walk the deck, but we are heading to South America where the wind/cold can be discouraging for doing laps.

My question is.......On the treadmills, is there a place to plug in my headphones either to listen to music or watch the TV?

I have a Shuffle IPOD, but it only holds about 4 hours of battery charge. I'm not bringing a laptop or any other means of recharging my IPOD.

Unless someone has a better idea on how to charge it, I was hoping there is something to plug my earphones into on the treadmill. 5 miles can be awful boring without music :)

Nope, unfortunately there are no jackets to music on the Treadmills. They play music and there are no TV's either. I brought my own IPod Nano for that purpose. The only thing I can think of for your charging issue is if the portable mini speakers they sell work for the Shuffle. I have a small set of speakers that were great for in the cabin, and you drop the IPod right into. It charges will it's playing, or just while docked.

I was just on the Millenium last month, and I've been on the other M class ships, and they don't have anything on the treadmills to plug into. They did have music blaring, and TVs with MTV type videos playing.

Bob P.

Nope, unfortunately there are no jackets to music on the Treadmills. They play music and there are no TV's either. I brought my own IPod Nano for that purpose. The only thing I can think of for your charging issue is if the portable mini speakers they sell work for the Shuffle. I have a small set of speakers that were great for in the cabin, and you drop the IPod right into. It charges will it's playing, or just while docked.

Thank you for the advise :D I just went and bought a charger/speakers on eBay....all for a whopping $22.00. You solved my problem. Now, can you get me to the ship any quicker? 6 months is a long time away :(

Archived