QE2 CA 1084 Cabin

rjms74

Has anyone had the above single cabin before and or has any photos of this cabin?

Kind Regards,

RJMS74

Hi RJMS74,

Haven't been in the cabin, but according to the detailed deck plans I have it has a full bath, one bed, a small bedside table. There is a long and narrow entry way leading from the bathroom to the bed area. Along this corridor is a small wardrobe and walk-in closet. The cabin has 1 porthole. The mirror opposite cabin on the starboard side (1087) is the same, but it has 2 portholes.

I had contemplated this cabin for the world cruise on which I am booked, but I felt too much of the square footage of actual living space was lost to the corridor. I did like the idea of 2 portholes. I opted for one of the 2 Caronia singles on 3 Deck. They each have a renovated bathroom, a bed, a long dresser, a setee bed, 2 large wardrobes and 2 portholes. These cabins were sold once as doubles. I did see these cabins this past January when I was a guest aboard QE2 on the day she sailed on her 2006 world cruise.

Happy Sailings,

Bobby

Hi Bobby1119,

Thanks for the info re the 1084 cabin & 3 deck ones - they sound like very nice cabins. I booked the 1 deck one as I had 1086 QG cabin on my last cruise and I prefer the Aft or a Midships cabin in case of rough seas!

I read with interest that the above cabin 1084 had only one porthole as on an up to date circa 2000 deck plan & cabin layout a friend sent me 2 portholes are showing for this cabin & 1087. it will be interesting to see how many there are when I board in Jan 07.

I am next on board this Sep. in PG cabin 2113 - have you ever had this cabin?

Kind Regards,

RJMS74

Archived