Valor question

ck53

We have cruised before but never on Carnival. We are 3 couples for the 12/31/06 sailing and we have 2 aft cabins and one side aft cabin (7445). Can anyone tell me if there are couches in the cabins? And is there anything we don't want to miss on this ship?

Thanks in advance!

We have cruised before but never on Carnival. We are 3 couples for the 12/31/06 sailing and we have 2 aft cabins and one side aft cabin (7445). Can anyone tell me if there are couches in the cabins? And is there anything we don't want to miss on this ship?

Thanks in advance!

If thats a balcony, chances are they have couches, also you dont want to miss anything. The shows are awesome and you will have a great time on the valor.

Click on this link and check out my showgirls of the Valor: http://members.cox.net/wennfred5/Showgirls

Click on this link for the good stuff (Warning, you could gain wieght by viewing this)

http://members.cox.net/wennfred1/Chocolate

Fred

Thanks in advance!

All the cabins have couches and a small table near the couch. The shows are pretty good and we found the food to be excellent. We were on the Valor last year and will be going two week before you this year. We really enjoyed ourselves the first time around. This time we will be doing the eastern itinerary

You can click on my Photo link below for a few picture we took while on the Valor cruise!

We were in an inside cabin on the Lido deck, and did not have a couch-just a chair by the vanity-quite cozy, although nice! It looked small at first but we actually had plenty of room after putting things away, and my friend and I are both BBW!:rolleyes: Couch would have been nice, though-I'm guessing they are probably reserved for balcony cabins and larger suites. Will have one on our next one on the Liberty in January-our first balcony cabin!:)

Everything on the Valor is nice-don't miss Ron Pass in the piano bar! Tip-get there early-he draws a crowd! If you're a chocoholic, don't miss the chocolate buffet-usually towards the end of the cruise in Rosie's!

If you go to deck 6, and walk all the way forward, you will run into some doors that lead outside.. go through them and you will be at the front of the ship where there are a few benches to sit on and is very private and quite. A great place to watch the sunrises and sunsets. It was one of my favorite places!

Thanks in advance!

Here a a few pics from our Valor cruise. We stayed in cabin 7445. It does not have a couch, but is an awsome cabin. There is one pic of the cabin and one pic of the balcony.

http://community.webshots.com/album/546376370tpCpcd

If you other aft cabin is 7447 it will not have a couch but a small table in the corner. However, if one is 7444 it will have a couch. I have personally seen the inside of 7445 and it is a great cabin with lots of room even though it doesn't have a couch.

Enjoy the Valor it is a GREAT ship!!!

Thanks for the tip justme_123

This is where I'll be hanging out - - is it out in the open or enclosed?

This area is an open area.. it over looks the crew pool area. Not a lot of people know how to get there. Its a secret! lol

Archived