Bridge Cams on NCL?

shirschup

One thing I wish NCL would do is say where they are. For example, on the Princess website, you can see the bridge cams for the ships and it tells you where the ship is.

One thing I wish NCL would do is say where they are. For example, on the Princess website, you can see the bridge cams for the ships and it tells you where the ship is.

I often have thought the same thing. I wonder why some days the bridge cam picture is the same for hours.

I often have thought the same thing. I wonder why some days the bridge cam picture is the same for hours.

And why is the bridge cam picture for the Pride of Aloha upside down? It's been like this for several days and I'm surprised someone hasn't fixed it.:rolleyes:

Yes, it would be a very nice gesture for NCL to do that. Of course, we can check the ship's sailing for the particular day, then go to the ship's itinerary and guess where in the day's sailing it is. But it's a pain in the patootie, when it's such a simple thing for them, and somewhat complicated for us.

And why is the bridge cam picture for the Pride of Aloha upside down? It's been like this for several days and I'm surprised someone hasn't fixed it.:rolleyes:

Maybe it's being fixed??? I can't find the link to access the bridgecam any more. Is it still operating?

Archived