Has Anyone Had Trouble with?????

JudiH

:confused: ;) I have tried email David & Ivan at Costa Maya as I want to book their Mayan Ruins tour but both email addressed listed on their website come back to me as undeliverable. They have had such high praise here on the board. Am cruising on the Miracle 7/16/06 and really want to get all my shore excurisions nailed down. Any Help??? Any Advice??? Any new email addresses?

Thanks,

Judi:cool: :cool:

Triple check your spelling of thier email address and keep trying.

They are DEFINITELY worth the effort.

You may want to fill out the contact information page on thier site and have them contact you.

We did David & Ivan's tour and it was great! Have you been on their website? http://www.chacchobenruins.com

That website lists both David and Ivan's contact info, plus a general email address for both, I believe. Try again. Their internet service is kind of hit or miss and sometimes it takes a while for them to respond. Could be that their server was down or something when you tried to send your email. Keep trying, it's worth it. It took me several attempts, but they did respond and we enjoyed the tour very much.

Once you email David & Ivan how long does it take to get a reply from them? I sent an email out on the 10th of June and have not heard anything back yet. Does anyone think I should try sending another email?

Thanks

As I recall, they do not have ready access to their e-mail. So, it may take a few days for them to get back to you. If you haven't heard from them after a few days, I would try again. I e-mailed them through the Chacchoben ruins site linked to above and had no problems!

It was a great tour. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

:D :D :D

Oh Me of little patience!!!!!! After I made my last post I heard from them within hours. I am so happy. Now all my excursions are planned. Since I am cruising on Freedom of the Seas 7/2/06 and then on Miracle on 7/16/06 I have been very busy trying to set up the different excursions and keeping the cruises straight. Guess I'm down to the packing now.

Thanks to all of you who have been so kind as to put up with a newbie to this board.

Archived