Cruising SINGLE on Conquest 10.01.2006

texan182

Taking my first vacation ALONE! WOOO WHOOOOO! I FINALLY will be able to participate in some of the more daring activities while on vacation. I've booked the Selvatica Zip & Snorkel excursion for one. Can't wait to do that! I've cruised before but I've always went with a group. I've always had to do what the group wanted to do. NOT THIS TIME!! Hehehe...

I would like to find other people from Texas (or any NICE FOLK from other parts of the country) to eat a meal with on the ship from time to time.

Tom

you will have a great time. i love to cruise solo. my next 2 cruises will make a total of 3 solo's for me. i can do as i please when i want and not worry about anyone but myself. the other passengers are wonderful to include me in many activities if i want or i can be on my own. you will love the freedom of being solo. your tour sounds great also. i know you will have a fantastic cruise.

im glad i could help. my very 1st cruise was solo. my family thought i was crazy, but they or my friends could not get off work when i wanted to go. so off i went and had a fabulous time. i have found out after many years of being on my own that '' i am my best companion '' when i travel :D . it is a vacation when i can please myself and not worry about others. i am very friendly, couteous and nice, but i like to be on my own also.

have a fabulous time :)

I would like to find other people from Texas (or any NICE FOLK from other parts of the country) to eat a meal with on the ship from time to time.

Tom

Tom,

My husband and I live in Houston and we would be pleased to share a meal or two with you aboard the Conquest. :)

Be sure to keep checking out the original roll call for our cruise...I see that you have already posted there. I have included you in the running list of CC'ers on our sailing on that roll call thread.

Whereabouts in Texas are you?

Patty

THANKS PATTY!!...I'll be sure to take you up on your kind offer. I look forward to meeting you and your husband on-board! I live/work up near Dallas (Garland). I booked a GUAR so I don't rightly know where I'll be on the ship, but I'll take a bucket and a bunk bed if that's all they have... (I know it's nice to have a balcony, but I really don't plan on spending that much time in a room.) I've already booked three excursions through Carnival. One is the zip line tour in Cozumel.....CAN'T WAIT!!!

Thanks again!...I'll be-a-postin!!

Archived