Atlantis excursion...what to do afterwards?

crooz1

Hope to be in Cozumel for the first time ever in Sept. Thinking about booking the Atlantis submarine excursion (time is supposed to be from 10:00 a.m.-11:30 a. m). If I do this, what is the best way to get to Los Cinco Soles AFTER the submarine excursion? Ship is scheduled to depart at 5:00 p. m. that day. How far is Los Cincos Soles from where Carnival Holiday will be? I know we will have to tender there but have no idea how much time that may take.

Sorry if this is a "DUH" question to some of you, but since I've never been, I have no idea about the layout of the area or how long it takes to get from one place to another and I really would appreciate some info from those of you who know about it.:o

Thanks in advance!:D

I just wanted to let you know I did an Atlantis Submarine excursion in Hawaii and I was so disappointed in it. Because of the type of glass, the colors are very muted and not "bright." So when I saw the fish they didn't look very pretty compared to at the aquarium, which we did later since we wanted to see pretty fish without going in the water. Just a heads up. As for what to do afterwards I don't know I'm going to Cozumel in Sept. as well but have not been there before.

Thanks for your input, prettypixie...I hadn't seen anything previously about colors not being "bright"...I was expecting to be zipping around seeing fish in every color of the rainbow! After reading your posts, I did a search and found several earlier ones with info similar to yours. Now, I may forget this excursion and do something else. May just spend the day exploring Cozumel. Thank you!:)

Archived