Spirit and kids

Blossum

The Spirit has the best kids pool area I have seen on any ship yet. It's at the back of the ship, and there is a multi-level amphitheater area which we found great for many times. In port, when staying on the ship this is a great place to sight see from the ship. The same applies when at sea.

I don't have experience with the kids crew, but have heard many great things about it.

Have fun!

Hikini:D

No, it's not a 'theater' as in watching movies or anything. An amphitheater is a sitting area that is multi-leveled rising upward and usually outward.

If you want me to email some pictures of the kids pool area and amphitheater, I will be glad to do so. Email me at hikini@gmail.com

Hikini:D

We were on the 10 day New Years Eve with my 10 and 6 yeard old. Both thought this was their favorite ship out of the 5 cruises they have been on. It was the best kids club we have seen, because of the great counselors. They loved "King Chrsi," T-REx, Spacey Stacey, Courtney, and the rest of the crew. They were fabuluos and really showed that they enjoyed their job and children. Also, my kids loved the arcade. Free games, a lot of virtual reality games. It was huge and they loved hanging out there right beofre dinner and after kids club. They had so many activities for them: ping pong contests, basketball, in addition to all the crafts, painting, etc.

Your children will really enjoy it!

Definitely.

I second Hikini in that the kids pool area is awesome. It is not just great for the kids, but is a real treat for the parents who hang out with their kids in this area...beautiful views of the ocean, hot tub overlooking the wake, barbeques on the wings of the upper levels....just a great place to commune with the ocean. I missed that type of place on the last two ships I sailed and looked back fondly on the Spirit!

Also, Kids Crew has a great facility with tubes, ball pit, etc. The counselors were nice to talk to and seemed to receive a lot of positive comments.

The arcade is HUGE.

Archived