Embassy FLL 8/19/06?

Widespreadpanic

We have reservations at Embassy at $165 for 8/18/06 through their website, and stayed here last Sept. I hate the idea of spending that much if I can get a deal on it, or another comparable hotel in the same area. If I bid on Priceline, what 4* hotels will they use in the beach area? How about downtown? Is there any way to get a discount at Embassy? Thanks!

If I bid on Priceline, what 4* hotels will they use in the beach area? How about downtown? Thanks!

Historically, 4* beach = Hyatt Pier 66 , 4* downtown = Renaissance.

We have reservations at Embassy at $165 for 8/18/06 through their website, and stayed here last Sept. I hate the idea of spending that much if I can get a deal on it, or another comparable hotel in the same area. If I bid on Priceline, what 4* hotels will they use in the beach area? How about downtown? Is there any way to get a discount at Embassy? Thanks!

We always stay here. We love the extra room and the breakfast in the morning and the shuttle.

If I bid on Priceline, what 4* hotels will they use in the beach area? How about downtown? Is there any way to get a discount at Embassy? Thanks!

Four years ago, I was able to get FLL Embassy Suite for $65 on priceline. Unfortunately, there are no reports of anybody getting it on priceline in the last two years.

See biddingfortravel.com for information on which hotels priceline uses. I don't recommend using priceline unless you read and understand all the information on biddingfortravel first.

Archived