NCL Europe with an Infant

mistybaby

Excursions might be tough. A lot of them have age restrictions, which may limit your possibilities. We're looking forward to our first cruise wiith our new baby, but are starting to realize that excursions will be few and far between.

Where have you found the age restrictions? I am fine doing it on our own - I just want to plan ahead. We have already reserved a car in Florence and are planning on taking the train into Rome. We have already been to most of the ports, but I was interested in getting to Pompeii and Monte Carlo (possible via an NCL excursion).

Mosy of the European excursions are listed as level 2, which means they may not be amenable to strollers. That shouldn't be a problem as long as you have a snugglie-type device to carry the baby. I don't see any specific age limitations on the tour desciption, but they suggest thst you contact the ships shore excursion dept regarding any child under the age of 2. Remember, each country has different law about car seats/seat belts, etc.

I haven't cruised in Europe yet, just using my knowledge from other cruises and from reading the shore excursion info from NCL.

Archived